Want to grow your PH profile?

Neel Patel
66 replies
I grew from nearly 30 to 500points in less than two months of being active on PH. It started to make sense literally a week or two ago, before that nothing was happening. After that I stopped doing meaningless things which did not help grow here. I wouldn’t say I have done everything here but I am sure I have some experience that someone can utilise so they don’t have to wait to start growing. I’m looking for a small group of people who would want to grow their PH account. Happy to help wherever it is required. You will have to commit to this for a few weeks actually to see results. Let me know if you’re interested enough and willing to put in the work. Without that it won’t be possible.

Replies

Siddarth Jain
I use PH intermittently and I honestly am out-of-the-loop as to why would one want to expand their PH following? Are PH readers buyers of a tool you build? Or to be a leading icon in PH’s social network?
Rohan Chaubey
Awesome! Keep going, Neel :)
Anjanay Saxena
Let's do it, Neel. I'm in.
Neel Patel
@anjanay_saxena For sure man! Please select your preference from here - https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
Macklin Buckler
What are some of the advantages you've seen?
Darya Skorokhod
Hi Neel, Great initiative. I'll be up for that :)
Rose Linda
Great! I'm also following your footsteps :)
Rok Bozic
I am interested, how do I start??
Anthony Latona
Nice work Neel. Great progress.
Leon Novački
Hey Neel, I'm interested, could you tell us a bit more? You can contact me on my LinkedIn
Jeff Fajans
I am curious to learn more about this, and willing to put in the work. Hit me up!
AmazingSylvia
Cool!Keep going Neel. I grow my account from 0 to 228 in a month as well :)
Austin Armstrong
What do you need my friend to get this moving? :-)
Jao Japitana
I'd love to be a part of this and grow my profile. What should I do to be a part of this? Thanks