• Subscribe
  • Wanna know how I can communicate with you guys more!

Tony Lee
    5 replies
    Hi, I'm Tony and a boring man who has worked as RA or ML engineer. That's the point why I wrote this discussion. How I can communicate with other ppl w/o shyness in community. Regardless of icp or product, just wanna know to make rapport with every ppl in here as one of makers. And then, wanna talk about issue in design industry to build for their better life. So, Plz tell me how I can talk with people in here. For example - share your experience in previous jobs, harsh part in your teams, etc.

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    Hey Tony, Connecting with others in the community is like debugging code - sometimes you just need to dive in and find the right approach! Share your journey, ask questions, and remember, everyone loves a good tech-related joke to break the ice. Let's build rapport and tackle design industry challenges together!
    Tony Lee
    @thestarkster Wow so thoughtful reply! Thank you Gurkaran. I will try to do challenge and share my story and knowledge and listen everyone's saying and react to it. Thanks again. Let's solve the problem in design industry!
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Hi Tony, I would recommend trying to discuss in other discussions first and trying out to create your own – you can try to solve problems with others or just ask for regular things in their lives. We are all human beings at the end of the day (I am not taking into account those bot accounts tho). You are doing great so keep going :)
    Tony Lee
    @busmark_w_nika "I would recommend trying to discuss in other discussions first" wow... maybe it's the best way I can do. You expand my viewpoint. Thanks a lot!!!