• Subscribe
  • Very new here and will soon be making my debut!

phil k
    2 replies
    Hi Product Hunters! I've been indie hacking for a while but never come here for whatever reason. Never felt quite that confident enough but that could soon change with leadagency.ai (don't bother going there it's just parked for now). Can't go into much details but I intend it to be a SaaS finding leads for businesses. The clue is in the name I guess and yes, hopefully will incorporate AI. Very embryonic stage at the moment... Could it be the one ... 😂.. Who knows... I just know it could be a good fit for here and will give it a shot. Still talking to developers right now and used to doing things on a budget so we will take our time. In terms of Product Hunt I need to get familiar with the guides and rules etc. if i'm going to do this so any advice appreciated I want to bring something to market that will be a useful addition. Thank you for reading!

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    Exciting times ahead for your debut with leadagency.ai! Navigating Product Hunt for the first time can feel like debugging code blindfolded but don't worry, with your SaaS vision and AI twist, you'll soon be surfing the waves of tech product launches like a pro. Best of luck on this wild but rewarding journey! 🚀
    phil k
    @thestarkster thanks for the kind words. i just saw your profile and I think you'll be interested in seeing what we come up with!! We're still looking for the best way to do it and of course the most ethical way of getting this data. I'm kind of sure we will have a good Free offer with some credits so given your background you can have a good look at it for us and can provide some useful feedback (good or bad! ) I can't wait for this :-))