User feedback

Garik Khachanyan
11 replies
What Strategies are you using for effectively collecting user feedback on platforms like Product Hunt?

Replies

Santiago Gutierrez
Engage users actively, encourage feedback, leverage analytics, conduct surveys, monitor social media, and implement feedback loops.
Nuno Reis
Ok, so it depends on stage. Something that has huge effect on bigger user bases are feedback loops (just a menu option for Give Feedback) which can be massive. We had a user base of 120k when we implemented that (first thing I did when I took charge of the product) and we got over 2k feedback notes in the following year that allowed us to improve so much we grew to 200k users. For smaller stages, there is no replacement for giving everyone direct access to you. Just the good old call and email asking, how are things and can we help you with anything, to get the conversation started.
Felix Efiong
Enhancedpedal.ltd/?ref=Buk
Igor Lysenko
You can simply invite people from LinkedIn in their fields to go for a beta test and then have them write their review in return for giving them a year or half a year subscription.
André J
Launching soon!
Get signals from your tribe. The more powerful the wizard the more powerful the signal. Don't listen to peasants, they will give you wrong signals.
Dexter Awoyemi
My gut feeling is that it's hard to get critical feedback on Product Hunt. But saying that, I'm thinking about useful discussions that could work here. On other mediums, including links to forms and having direct message communication with people is very handy... especially for early-stage products.