• Subscribe
  • Unexpected use-cases: What was your most surprising?

Sıla Barışık
    13 replies
    We came across a surprising use-case where a hairdresser used a 'swap-face' model to help clients decide on their new hairstyle, significantly increasing their satisfaction rates. What's the most unexpected use-case you've encountered?

Replies

Felicia Singleton
    A local gym used virtual reality to create immersive workout environments, making exercise more engaging and motivating for members
    Fermin Blocher
    I was surprised to learn that some real estate agents use drone footage and virtual tours to showcase properties. It’s a unique way to give potential buyers a comprehensive view of the homes without needing a physical visit
    amelia rose
    Before making an order, I once witnessed a bakery utilize augmented reality to allow clients see personalized cake designs. It was a great method to improve the customer experience and increase sales.
    Sıla Barışık
    Aicado's GPT: Customize, Train, Embed
    @amelia_rosee exactly! helps clients feel confident about their orders. It's a win-win for both the bakery and the customers.
    Sıla Barışık
    @amelia_rosee I've already designed a cake for you! 👉 "https://d1muf25xaso8hp.cloudfron..." I wonder if I can tempt you into using Aicado too? :D
    PriscillaIvy
    I was surprised to see how our tool was used by educators to create interactive learning experiences. It’s fascinating how people find new ways to apply our product!
    Emily Wheeler
    I didn’t expect our app to be used in this way, but it’s a pleasant surprise to see how versatile it can be!
    D Babu
    I recently found out that a data analytics tool I use for work can also be used to track my personal fitness progress. It’s like getting a two-for-one deal!
    Shelli Dickinson
    One unexpected use was a gym using virtual reality to create immersive workout experiences. It turned out to be a great way to motivate members and make workouts more engaging.
    Misti Hassig
    An artist used a text, to image generator to create art based on customer descriptions. It was fascinating to see how technology could turn ideas into visual art so quickly.
    Sıla Barışık
    @misti_hassig Have you tried Aicado? I think you’ll find useful and help you in many ways