• Subscribe
  • Twitter vs Linkedin, which one you prefer for marketing?

Anil Matcha
    15 replies

Replies

Dilan Aydın
    Both social media channels are important for brands. Just like individuals, brands should not rely on just one channel. However, if you were to focus on one, I would prioritize LinkedIn over Twitter for B2B purposes.
    Depends actually. For example, I'll use Twitter to reach out to influencers and B2C users, and LinkedIn for enterprises and reaching out to the media. What has worked for you?
    Nuno Reis
    I'm actually trying to grow on both, with the big difference that I've been in LinkedIn longer so I have some 2k followers there, compared to Twitter's 20 followers xD But I actually like LinkedIn a lot for our audience, since Uptiq focuses on growth teams and LinkedIn works amazingly for us. I'll still explore twitter :)
    Shirley-Louise Daniels
    I'm not using either - due to the social media overwhelm scenario - just FB, IG and emails at present, but going to start on Pinterest next month. Maybe LinkedIn, futuristically.
    Enno Gregorich
    I think it depends on your target audience. LinkedIn: Professional, Bigger Companies, CEOs, decision makers Twitter: Young, Indie Hackers & Developers I also find it hard on Twitter to identify the target audience, so the best thing would be to leverage LinkedIn for research and then move to Twitter.
    Udayraj Parmar
    It depends on the type of business and target audience. Twitter is great for quick updates and engaging with a wide audience, while LinkedIn is better for professional networking and B2B marketing.
    It is too hard to choose. I would say, a combination of both is a winning one. Twitter for reaching and engaging with wider audience, and Linkdin for B2B and professional networking 😀
    Aleksandra Dikan
    What I hear often: Linkedin is better for quicker sales and you can find potential customers quicker. And Twitter is better to test interest, you'll get fewer signups from there but it is more for forming the product brand.
    Shubhangi
    It depends but for b2b LinkedIn is the best while Twitter is more of a community
    Twitter for communities and Linkedin for B2B 🙂
    Vikram Sahu ꩜
    Absolutely! You hit the nail on the head. Twitter is great for reaching a wider audience in a more casual way, perfect for sharing quick updates and promotions. Meanwhile, LinkedIn is ideal for B2B marketing, where you can establish yourself as an authority in your industry and connect with other professionals. So, it all comes down to your marketing goals and target audience. If you want to reach a more casual audience, Twitter is your go-to, but if you're looking to connect with other professionals and build your authority, LinkedIn is definitely the better option.
    Anel Oruč
    It all depends on what are you looking for. Twitter can be a better option for generating an audience and a follower base, also to engage in influencer marketing while LinkedIn is better for outreach and generating sales, especially in B2B.
    Richard Gao
    I prefer twitter, but I should probably work more on linkedin haha
    Rishabh R
    Depends on your target audience. I prefer Linkedin
    Mubashir Amin
    The choice between Twitter and LinkedIn depends on your target audience, marketing goals, and the nature of your business. Consider factors such as industry, content type, engagement strategy, and the platform that aligns best with your marketing objectives. In many cases, a well-rounded marketing strategy may involve utilizing both platforms to reach a broader range of users. Regards: chairscacca