• Subscribe
  • Turning your experiences of living in your own country into a functioning product

Nabil
    1 reply
    Here's a cool idea. Let's say you live in a country that is rapidly growing, like Uzbekistan, for example. That means foreign businesses are keen to investing, which will lead them to send people to your country to look at the opportunities. That's where the conundrum occurs. How much does it cost? Where do I stay? How do I know more about the country? Where to buy a SIM card? Where do I eat? Where to shop for necessities? What are the best hospitals for foreigners? Is there an app people use to travel around or order food? Will it accept my international credit card? (Thank you Grab in South East Asia) What if you could create a website that contains all this information? Your biggest hurdle would be writing and posting the right content. You rely on SEO for discovery and AdSense and maybe affiliations to earn money. You could then scale this by providing a guide and vehicle to anyone who is looking to either visit/settle in your country. Thoughts on this?

Replies

Daniel Steemit
    What a brilliant idea! Providing a comprehensive guide for foreigners could be incredibly valuable. It's true, navigating a new place can be daunting, and having all the necessary information in one place would make the process so much easier. By the way, I recently came across Simify here https://uk.simify.com/collection..., which seems like a great solution for travelers. You can check compatibility, buy eSIM plans, and activate them instantly, which could be super handy for anyone visiting Uzbekistan or any other country. Looking forward to seeing how this idea develops and how it could benefit travelers worldwide!