Turning 200 in one day 😍

Akriti (AK)
14 replies
Super glad to have supported incredible launches and met amazing founders through Product Hunt!!

Replies

Shreya Gupta
πŸš€πŸ”₯
Joep van den Bogaert
Awesome, congrats! What are some launches you were most impressed by?
Akriti (AK)
@jopie there’s so many I’ve absolutely loved!! Katalist and Milestone have been my recent favorites!! How about you??
Joep van den Bogaert
@akritihere Indeed so many amazing products on this site. Recently, Peaka and Milestone have impressed me the most I think. And some prospecting and outreach tools, Firebender and RepliQ, because they solve issues I was already trying to hack myself solutions for.
Hossein Yazdi
Maintaining your streak means consistency and being consistent is one of the most challenging tasks for most people. Congrats Akriti on this achievement and thank you for your kind support to product launches in all these days!
Akriti (AK)
@hosseinyazdi indeed!! But I’ve genuinely loved this journey and the new products I try each day!! Followed you and loved webcurate!! How’s it going??
Hossein Yazdi
@akritihere Indeed that's the interesting part of PH. Thank you for following our launch! Well, as with any other product, I'm currently working on its marketing mostly and growth by adding new tools. I don't want it to be like many other directories following a downward leap after some time. I want it to be regularly updated with helpful tools & improvements! Really glad you've found WebCurate interesting! It means very much to me!
Michael Shver
Congratulations on your ahievement, keep it up! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Akriti (AK)
@michaelshver thanks so much!! How’s steerer doing? Would love to connect and discuss about it
Aneesh Arora
Great to see such supports for new founders :)
Akriti (AK)
@aneesh_arora always! As a founder myself, I have to give back to the community. How is your product coming up?
Gurkaran Singh
Wow, turning 200 in one day is quite the milestone! It's always exciting to be part of the Product Hunt community and support new launches. Here's to many more incredible experiences and fantastic founders on your journey ahead! πŸŽ‰ #ProductHuntFamily
Abdullah Al Afique
Amazing, I bet it was not easy but worth it. Congratulations as well!