• Subscribe
  • Top Chrome extensions you use?

Shambhavi Mahajan
    27 replies
    They’re so great for productivity and avoiding context switching. I wish most apps had an extension. Which are some extensions you’ve tried and used?

Replies

Jamie L
    I'm a big fan of 'OneTab' for managing browser clutter and 'Grammarly' to keep my writing clear and mistake-free, Shambhavi. They both significantly boost my productivity without the need to switch contexts.
    Shambhavi Mahajan
    @jamin_nanthan will check onetab out, thanks for the rec!
    Henry Burkert
    I'm currently testing lavender.ai. Helpful tool for sales!
    Shambhavi Mahajan
    @henry_burkert Do you find that these extensions slow down your email and linkedin?
    Henry Burkert
    @shambhavi_mahajan1 I've tested it for my emails so far and it helped me in a few areas. Nothing has slowed down. Have you had any negative experiences with it?
    Edena
    PixelFree Studio
    PixelFree Studio
    My recent main one was react dev tools, useful for react developers. Teleparty is also a nice extension to watch movies/tv-shows online with friends.
    Shambhavi Mahajan
    @edena i remember teleparty from covid days!
    I need to start using some lol!
    Shambhavi Mahajan
    @slimmy82 some good recs on this thread
    Maria H
    For SEO - try extensions by Ahrefs and Moz For mindful productivity - Pomodoro timer (https://productive.fish/pomodoro...) As AI Content Detector - extensions by Copyleaks
    Anastasia Liamets
    Apollo, Grammarly, Loom
    Shambhavi Mahajan
    @anliamets do they slow down your browser?
    Anastasia Liamets
    @shambhavi_mahajan1 hmmm, it’s slower recently - but never thought of extensions
    Rick Fan
    Sider for iOS 2.0
    Sider
    Notionxyz
    Metamask and Grammarly
    Pablo Roig
    Adblock, it's necessary if you see anime
    Jeff Treves
    MetaMask, Unisat, Xverse, Phantom wallets and ETH gas tracker 😂 Oh and uBlock...
    Artem Shar
    Emoji Keyboard by JoyPixels 😉
    Rich Watson
    Darkreader Scre.io screen recorder 1password
    Triforce Todos
    Triforce Todos
    Launching soon!
    As an SEO professional, I frequently monitor the performance of multiple websites, including those of my competitors. To streamline this process, I rely on SEO Quake extension
    Ruslan.D
    AddBlock ) & JSON peep
    Janak Patel
    Grammerly and TweeFeed. both are amazing
    Surekha S
    Grammarly, ColorZilla, WhatFont, WowTo