Top-3 mobile apps you use for work

Serhii Uspenskyi
10 replies
I’ll start with mine: 1. Telegram 2. Spark 3. Slack

Replies

Maria Stephanie
1. WhatsApp 2. Notion 3. Slack
Shajedul Karim
orbiting my work-life cosmos, three apps act like gravitational forces. 1. apple notes - not just a note-taking space, but a sandbox where ideas dance, intertwine, give birth to new insights. it's a cosmos in itself. 2. google docs - the blank canvas where words take form, stories unfold, and collaborations brew over a hot cup of shared creativity. 3. twitter - where conversations become insight sparks, each tweet a star in the vast galaxy of collective knowledge. but what really ties them together is the balance between utility and a tinge of chaos, between form and freedom. they're tools, yes, but in their own ways, they're also playgrounds. yours, in details?
@shajedulkarim_ thanks for such a great description) as per my apps: Telegram - I manage company and this is our internal communication channel so I spend here the most of my time talking to my people in dozens of specific groups. This app is super fast and super flexible ro do all these. Spark - I get many emails every day and I need to email my clients and other people every day. I have 3 emails domains so this app helps me super easily mamage all of them + I use it like a calendar. Slack - my work is dedicated to software development so we have all our projects’ communications with client in slack. This app is really great for it as you may create many of channels in a certain project inside.
1. Toggle Track 2. Notion 3. Twitter
Andrew Noah
Whatsapp Instagram Facebook PS: Right now, I am running an online business ✌️😁
Sarah M. Ellis
thanks for sharing now I can share my blog work with my friends. but there are also others like 1: WhatsApp 2: Twitter 3: Instagram