• Subscribe
  • Tools you use for task management

Aleksandr Lavrinenko
    6 replies
    Hey Product Hunt community! I know many of you are part of small startups, and task management and roadmaps are probably a big part of your day-to-day operations. I'm curious—what tools do you and your teams rely on for this, and what do you like about them? Personally, I’m a big fan of Notion, but I've run into a challenge when trying to create separate dashboards using the same database. It’s a bit tricky to manage—has anyone else faced this? I’d love to hear what solutions or alternatives you've found that work well for small teams. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences!

Replies

Isabella Marie
    I get the challenge of managing multiple dashboards from the same database. For our team, having a task management system that’s flexible and adaptable to different needs has been key. We found that incorporating automation, like an AI-powered assistant, helped not only with task organization but also with keeping team members focused on more complex tasks. It handles a lot of routine updates and communication for us, which saves time and keeps everything running smoothly. It’s been a great way to balance day-to-day operations and bigger picture goals!
    Aleksandr Lavrinenko
    @isabellamarie Intersting! So you using some kind of assistance to manage the task? Can you please recommend me some to try with my team?
    Isabella Marie
    @aleksanadr_lavrinenko I have AI experts I keep in touch with to have a look at such issues for me. They listen, understand the issue and come up with the best possible solution for that. I suggest you get in touch with Kodexo Labs (tell them I said Hi!), and discuss with them. They consult for free and hopefully, they will be able to come up with a solution for you. Wishing you luck.
    xavi
    We faced the same problem, and we built our home grown tool, really helped us. BTW- we are launching it as a product tomorrow
    Aleksandr Lavrinenko
    @xlabs7 Wow, interesting! Subscribed to see it tomorrow!