• Subscribe
  • Today is my launch day, ask me anything!

Yavuz Tunc Emran
    11 replies
    Hello people! We currently have 68 upvotes hoping to finish around 500. If you have any questions or ideas you want to share just ask away!

Replies

AdmitGPT
    Congratulations on your launch day, Yavuz Tunc Emran! I'm heading over to give you an upvote and curious to know, what's the most unexpected lesson you've learned through this process? 🚀🤔
    Alex AI
    Good luck Yavuz!
    Vincent Xu
    AI Researcher
    AI Researcher
    Congratulations on your launch day, Yavuz! What inspired the core idea behind your product, and what's the biggest challenge you've faced getting to this point?
    Congratulations on your launch, Yavuz! What's the most unexpected lesson you've learned through developing your product, and how has it shaped your vision for its future?
    Markk Tong
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    Congratulations on your launch, Yavuz! What's the most unexpected lesson you've learned through developing your product, and how has it shaped your vision for its future?
    Jonathan Tahiry
    Have you set up a funnel for your launch?
    Nilesh Jethwa
    [ai] CrawlSpider Internal Link Builder
    [ai] CrawlSpider Internal Link Builder
    All the best
    James Will
    How has the journey been leading up to the launch, and were there any significant challenges you faced along the way?
    Jaxon Smith
    Are there any specific features or aspects of Letterly that you're particularly excited about?
    Jessi Ebden
    Best of luck with reaching your goal of 500 upvotes