• Subscribe
  • Today is BaliBam launch! ๐Ÿ”ฅ How can we do better?

I'm too excited about this new adventure. It's not the first time I have had pressure on my shoulders, but today is different. Today is the day when BaliBam will receive big public exposure for the first time. I feel like a father showing his newborn to his family & close friends for the first time. But there is something I don't want today. I don't want lies from people I trust. I don't want them telling me "Oh... your child is so wonderful!" even if he's ugly ๐Ÿ˜‚ Try out Balibam and leave us your honest opinions. No payment required - 100% Balibam is live now on Product Hunt!

Replies

Olena Bomko
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    Congratulations on your launch :)
    Loane
    Congrats Alessio ! I wish you the best !
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Lets make it no #1 Product of the day guys ๐Ÿ”ฅ
    Ghulam Abbas
    Paillor
    Paillor
    Launching soon!
    Congrats
    Wishing you lots of success!
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    best wishes for you man ๐Ÿฅณ
    Kyle Young โ›ณ๏ธ
    Excited to support! Everything looks great!
    Prafull Kumar Pandey
    The Name itself is sufficient to be on top ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€โค๏ธ
    Sophia Williams
    Launching BaliBam is a huge stepโ€”congratulations, Alessio! I'll dive in and give you the candid feedback you're seeking, no sugarcoating promised.
    congrads on your launch Alessio ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    Anastasia Liamets
    Woohoo! ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€
    Simran Kumar
    Congratulations on the BaliBam launch! ๐Ÿš€ To do better: 1. Engage your audience: Leverage social media, respond promptly to feedback, and build a community around your product. 2. Iterate based on feedback: Stay adaptable, listen to user input, and make improvements accordingly. 3. Marketing strategy: Optimize your marketing approach based on initial response and target audience engagement. 4. Collaborate: Consider partnerships or collaborations to expand your reach and create synergies. 5. Analytics: Utilize data analytics to understand user behavior and refine your strategies for continuous improvement.
    Audrey Jake
    Congrats Alessio ! I wish you the best !