Today I launched my first product!! 🚀😃 (Ask me anything!)

Hossein Yazdi
2 replies
Hey makers, Branition's Business Name Generator is finally live today! 👇🏼 https://www.producthunt.com/post... Here is what you can do with this tool: ✔️ Generate instantly a brandable name that can actually be useful. ✔️ Generate short, unique & rhyming business names. ✔️ Preview any name on a professional logo design. ✔️ Filter names by domain extension, availability, and length. It can really make you get rid of any hassle when choosing a name for your product! Please check it out and let me know about your feedback & thoughts. Your support is so much valuable to me! 🙌 Feel free to AMA about the process prior to the launch! I'll be glad to answer! 😀

Replies

Penny Hartley
Congratulations on your launch! The product is appealing because I've seen other logo makers / name designers before but they are usually separate and the logos are very repetitive, I find the tool you offer actually designs unique, memorable logos. How long from the idea did it take you to launch?
Hossein Yazdi
@tr1p3 Thanks again Penny for your support! Glad you find it interesting! Well, as I didn’t prepare for launch instantly after the development, it took quite a long, around 6 months! :)