To makers who have launched in the past, what would you do differently next time?

SOURABH UPRETI
3 replies
Tell us what you have learned from your previous launches.

Replies

Ludo
I would try to take more advantage from the teasing feature of ProductHunt (pre-launch feature), and to have some people following you before launching, otherwise even if the idea is interesting and you end up not being featured, you will almost not have any reach during your launch. Which is really hard if you had so much hope :)
SOURABH UPRETI
@dib258 Yes, we've made the teaser available here: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... What's your suggestion for building the entire day plan?
Ludo
@sourabh_upreti I'm not sure I'm the best person to answer this question, since we failed to have any reach. What I understood from this set back is to have people being already interested in your product before launching on PH. Also be present during most of your launch day so that you can answer users questions about your product. And be prepared if your product or server encounter any problem during the launch so that you can fix it as soon as possible. (If you have reach, better not waste it) If your product is a paid one, give some free credit if possible so that people can try it. That's what comes to my mind at the moment. Good luck for you launch ;)