• Subscribe
  • To Business owners: do you trade/invest Stocks?

Mark Lemuel M
    9 replies
    how is it so far? :D

Replies

I seriously want to learn, but have found no time for this.
    @kilopolki Of course, for me it has become like a hobby that I only think about, and never take action on. Whenever I'll do, I'll work with a professional, no doubt.
    Mark Lemuel M
    @vertikanigam actually to be honest it takes years to read a chart. and yeah it is better to consult to a professional before investing,
    Andreas Sohns
    Yep, I invest in stocks alongside running my business. It's a good way to grow wealth beyond just the business.
    Mark Lemuel M
    @andreas_sohns yep. this flips side of things in money sometimes , either good timing or bad timing.
    Richard Walker
    I dabble in stocks a bit. Mostly just index funds and a few individual stocks I believe in long-term. It's been a wild ride the past couple years with all the volatility! Definitely not for the faint of heart. I try not to check my portfolio too often or I'll drive myself crazy. In it for the long haul!
    Mark Lemuel M
    @richardwalkerm this is true. if you have faint of heart you might as well don't check stocks consistently
    Gurkaran Singh
    Oh, trading stocks is like navigating a rollercoaster blindfolded, but with a dash of thrill! So far, it's been an exhilarating ride with its ups and downs. How about you? Are you enjoying the stock market rollercoaster too?
    Metholda Kaarison
    By trading and investing in stocks, you can leverage your financial acumen to generate additional income streams, enhance your capital reserves, and potentially finance future business expansions. It's crucial to approach stock trading with a well-informed strategy, considering both short-term gains and long-term investment horizons. Engaging with financial advisors and staying updated on market trends can help you make informed decisions, balancing by PLUG Stock the risks and rewards of stock investments alongside your business ventures.