• Subscribe
  • Title: What Do You Use AI For?

Lada
    14 replies
    I’m curious about how you all are using AI these days. Whether for work, creative projects, or just making daily tasks easier, I’d love to hear what cool things you’re doing with AI. Share your stories and favorite tools—I’m all ears for inspiration!

Replies

Richard Powell
    AI helps in analyzing data to make informed business decisions.
    Sahil Patel
    I use AI for brainstorming ideas and writing emails. I paste my content on Claude and ask it to 1. Restructure it to improve its flow and logical organization 2. Rewrite it using more straightforward language and shorter sentences. 3. Optimize the subject line of to accurately and concisely convey the main topic or purpose 4. Check for any unnecessary filler words or phrases (e.g., ‘like’, ‘basically’) and remove them from the email. I also use it to remove words like crucial, game-changer etc.
    Celeste
    Mainly for brainstorming of ideas and getting a nice summarised answer instead of browsing through search results
    Harry Alfi
    AI helps me brainstorm ideas for my projects.
    AI is used for automating routine tasks and improving productivity at work.
    Layla Grace
    Creative projects benefit from AI tools that assist with design and content creations.
    William Seikh
    i use AI to find and try out new recipes that match the ingredients I have at home.
    Personal tasks like scheduling and reminders are made easier wit AI applications.
    Juliia
    Mainly use for assisting in writing (chatGPT, rytr.ai) also for image inspiration and reverse image search (lenso.ai), and for some grammar check (grammarly)
    Antonina Kotlarz
    I use AI for creating documents, even chat GPT is huge help when you hate writing emails