• Subscribe
  • Tips for your product demo video?

Kostya Bolshukhin
    9 replies
    Even LinkedIn is into videos now. A good demo seems a necessity not an extra anymore. • Do you have any examples of solid demos you can create with 0$ production costs? • And what are your tips for making a cool demo? Testing demos for mgmate! Would love to hear your thoughts.

Replies

Simona O'Neill
    So here was my most recent demo/promo video for LinkedIn. Because I am demoing the product I made this video with there was no need to showcase the UI or individual features. Instead I am showing the end result (what the product does) and included a number of CTA's. https://app.canvid.com/share/fi_...
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    I like easygoing demos with founders in Loom or ScreenStudio: Like ShipFast demo with Marc Lou
    Or more recently by David from TidyCal
    Tony Han
    Tella/Loom is really good. Just make sure to ZOOM IN, ensure you got good audio and if you add music, keep that low and only when it fits your brand identity. Also, keep it simple and fast. Don't start saying it's a demo video. Get to the point. Hook - why people should care Value - show the best use case, and tell them there are more; tell people what is the biggest problem you are solving; etc. Keep it short.
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @kostyabolsh! 😄 It's awesome that you're diving into demo videos. For zero-cost production, you can achieve a lot with just a smartphone and some creativity. Use free editing tools like DaVinci Resolve or Shotcut. As for tips, keep it short and focused, highlight key features, and add a personal touch. Don't forget to use natural light and clear audio. A simple script can make a huge difference too. Good luck with mgmate! 🚀
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Decided to roll with popular tips and mare it in ~1:15 mixed ScreenStudio and editing in CapCut (easier to shorten gaps and make captions) Welcome, if you wanna check the results 👀 https://youtu.be/O1ItUx1cH4A
    Gurkaran Singh
    Creating a demo video without breaking the piggy bank is like hacking the matrix of marketing! Keep it simple, engage your audience with a clear storyline, and remember, creativity is your best free tool in this digital age. Let's make those demos pop like fireworks on the 4th of July! 🚀