• Subscribe
  • Tips for starting on twitter..!!!

Satyanarayan Prashar
    12 replies
    Hey hunters, I'm finally gonna start creating my Social Media Presence, starting on twitter. Here's my plan: 1. 2 tweets daily 2. 20 replies daily 3. have a set hour dedicated to twitter Give me more tipsss

Replies

Uma Venugopal
    - find your community/niche - contribute to other people's projects and show them you're their biggest supporter first. - connect and bond over new relationships by going to irl meetups
    Satyanarayan Prashar
    @uma_venugopal Thank you soo much Uma.. Are you on twitter?
    Hossein Yazdi
    @uma_venugopal Thanks for sharing Uma! Btw, I've just launched today my first product! It's an AI Business Name Generator that can help you get product name ideas that can actually be useful. If you're interested, you can check it out here: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Hossein Yazdi
    @satyanarayan_prashar I connected with you already! :) Also, If you're interested, have a look at the different business name generator I've launched today and support it if you'd like it! Here is the link to it: (https://www.producthunt.com/post...)
    Anna Starodub
    You’ve already received some nice recommendation. I would like to add use hashtags that try to collect all information about results. Use twitter analytics tools it can helps you to improve your results in future.
    Felix
    I'd gladly give you some advice and my warm welcome to also join the Twitter Creator community! While I think Number 1 and 3 are great when starting out, you should up those numbers on number 2. I started with 30 replies per day and it took me over 2 months to gain proper traction. Maybe go for more like 50 comments per day. But make them high quality, if you're just gonna write "I agree", don't comment at all. Rather share personal experiences to the original tweet. That really works well!
    Satyanarayan Prashar
    @felix_digistash Huuu.... I'm certainly doing better than I expected.... Maybe I can push my limits. Thanks for advice Felix. Really appreciate it
    Mei
    Find a niche. Share value. Engage with others. Dedicate 40% of your time to do this.