• Subscribe
  • Tips for new product launch.

roger daniel
    4 replies
    I'm about to launch my product to PH. I've seen some incredible products and their owners with successful product launches... I would be pleased if you write ✍️ some tips for successful launch for me.

Replies

Oscar Mairey
    Hi! Here is a tip I always give to newcomers: do not hesitate to grab all of your network to upvote you! From grandmas to whatsapp "bike groups", use everything you can! You'll do it 🙏
    John Carmichael
    We kept our landing page pretty ugly and vague while we were testing things with our early adopters. About 2 weeks before we knew we were good to launch, we poured our efforts into changing it... we had already tested our value prop with existing beta users and businesses, so we tried our best to really bring that front and centre in our PH launch... "reimagining ad-tech". https://www.liffery.com/liffery/... It worked pretty well, we landed 4th on one of the busiest days and we were up against AI Hype launches too... top 3 would have been cooler though :)
    Engage, be an active and supportive member of PH community, connect with them even outside the PH. Product Hunt has one of the most supportive and active communities so make sure to utilise it 😊