• Subscribe
  • Tips for managing stress & high workload

Matej Cabadaj
    14 replies
    I guess that the majority of us here experiences a lot of stress and a high workload. I would love to know some of YOUR tips for managing these aspects that simply are a natural part of our journeys. Here I am sharing some of mine: - get enough sleep, for me it is min 6 hours. More than 2 days on less than 6 hours and I am more prone to stress, anxiety and bad mood. - coffee is a good servant, but bad master. Careful with how many cups you get. Caffeine can actually worsen your anxiety. I try to stick to 2, max 3 strong ones a day. - good team around you saves you a lot of time and a nerves. Many times your first hire, contractor or supplier isn't the most optimal one. I was always scared to end the cooperation. Am I gonna find someone to substitute them? YES! You always will! If it doesn't work, it is always better for both of you to part ways. - tomorrow is also a day. Some tasks are just not worth the 3am session and sacrificing on sleep. - A question that I try to ask myself when busy: Am I actually busy or am I just bad at time-management/prioritising? Looking forward to your comments! Also, feel free to add me on Linkedin, the link is on my profile. Would love to stay in touch and support your launch!

Replies

Carol Moh
    The amount of times I forget “tomorrow is also a day” 😂 your tips serve as a great reminder. I think also stepping outside “go touch grass” as some might say. This helps me a lot. Just taking a break getting fresh air, change of environment, maybe some sunlight or moonlight (depending on the time of day lol) and a little walk can really do wonders for the mind and soul! 🌿☀️
    Matej Cabadaj
    @carolmoh You are absolutely right! I am lucky to live by a forest and a walk in it always declutters my mind. Thanks for the great tip, Carol!
    Matej Cabadaj
    Let's stay connected! I would love to support you during your launch! www.linkedin.com/in/matejcabadaj
    Archie Max
    - Don't stretch yourself thin, prioritize the quality of your productivity over the quantity of your activities. - Exercise regularly, get your blood pumping and take enough fresh air while you're at it (if possible) - Maintain proper sleep hygiene. Go to bed and wake up at the exact same times every day. - Incorporate play into your work day. Spending time on play gives us mental clarity and energy. - Apply reason and common sense to what you're doing.
    Fabian Maume
    For me the key is to be good at prioritising: - start-up work is never ending - do what is the most important today leave the rest for tomorrow - repeat
    Matej Cabadaj
    @fabian_maume "Start-up work is never ending" -> I can't agree more on that. There is ALWAYS stuff to do. Prioritising is definitely the key to stay sane :)
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    As for me, the best relaxation is various physical activities (biking, running, swimming, etc.).
    Ronan Hardy
    Thanks for sharing
    MaxxKingston
    Managing stress and a high workload can be challenging, Matej. Your tips are valuable, and I'd like to add a few more suggestions: Prioritize tasks by importance and urgency to avoid feeling overwhelmed. Engage in regular physical activity, as exercise can reduce stress and boost mental health. Remember, achieving a healthy work-life balance is essential for long-term well-being. By the way, if you're looking for a bit of relaxation, you can explore bongs
    hashir shabbir
    Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful content. I found similar kind of information at https://itsmyownway.com/wellbutr....