• Subscribe
  • Tips for engaging with recently signed up users

Anand Shah
    6 replies
    Hi PH Community, Our product, Chaturji, launched this week and scored the product of the day award. We are seeing a good number of sign-ups and usage. I'm looking for your advice on continuing to engage with these users. What are your recommendations to promote repeat product use with recently signed-up users? Are email drip campaigns the only tool? If so, what content engages the users? Alternatively what other strategies have succeeded for you?

Replies

Amari Parker
    Just be friendly, everything has a beginning!
    Anand Shah
    We're still looking for your support on Product Hunt (https://www.producthunt.com/post...). Do visit, explore, and support us. You can also sign up for our free early access version.
    Mohammed Kheezar Hayat
    @anand_shah11 Congrats on the launch and making product of the day, awesome stuff! Not something I have done myself but I have seen products embed personalised greetings and offers in the home/landing pages for specific users. I suppose the idea is that if the user feels like their experience is being customised (and customisable) then that can boost engagement.
    Porush Puri 🇮🇳
    You could experiment with the following Email Flow - 1. Email 1 - Welcome to the product, upcoming features, news etc. 2. Email 2 - Introduction / Guide to your product (all the documentation links) 3. Email 3 - Ask them if they love the product, get the feedback with a survey form, ask them to review you on G2 or tweet about you to get 20% OFF or some other incentive. 4. Email 4 - Share success stories or testimonials from other users who have benefited significantly from the full version of your product.