• Subscribe
  • Tips for Building Hype Around a Product Pre-Launch?

Paige Marie
    12 replies
    So, I’m working on building up some buzz for my product before we go live. I’ve heard about early access, teasers, and all that, but I’m wondering what’s really worked for people here. If you’ve launched something and managed to create some serious anticipation ahead of time, what did you do? And if there’s anything you’d avoid next time, I’d love to hear about that too!

Replies

Jerry Twin
    Engage with your audience on social media to build trust and rapport with your potential customers.
    Arindam Vaidya
    Go fishing with everyone person you know and you might know. A month in hand is good to have, an extensive outbound front.
    Pooja Jayasri
    This is how I build pre-launch hype for my products: 1. Social media - Post teasers, sneak peaks, countdowns. 2. Strike discussions around your product- on Product hunt, Reddit, Twitter, LinkedIn 3. Word of mouth 4. Share it with friends and your network, and get them to try it out. (underrated!). 5. Build a strong network on LinkedIn and Twitter.
    Gleen Parker
    I will suggest to offer free trial to get honest feedback
    Tegan Bradleys
    Make your audience feel like they're part of an exclusive club. Offer limited pre-orders and special discounts
    Robert K Simpson
    Share your product on different platform like insta, twitter, facebook
    Monty Parin
    Use as much platform as you can, properly engage with your audience
    Timothy Bramlett
    I think it's going to be difficult to do this without already having an audience built up.
    Milas Kass
    Collab with other influencers to promote your product
    Kenda Thomas
    You should create a sense of anticipation and excitement by the use of countdown timer, teasers and sneak peaks
    Joseph D Garner
    If possible you can offer a demo to cutomer or samples of your products
    Simonas Kauzonas
    Product Hunt has a cool feature called "Coming Soon." People join the waitlist and get notified once you launch. Being active in the community and participating in discussions is a great way to have people join the waitlist :)