Tinder for founders 🤔 Looking for your valuable experience, founders & marketers!

Narmina Balabayli
3 replies
Hey! I'm so eager to help you with your digital marketing & growth efforts. For this, I'm looking for your brilliant ideas. I'm not asking you if you'd use this, but I would like to understand what's the hardest thing about finding a digital marketing partner? I'm building a platform for matching and building partnerships for founders & digital marketers (link builders, guest bloggers, SEO guys). You will (create offer) add website URL, DR, target audience, and collaboration type you're up to (guest blogging, link swaps, or anything you need). We'd love to hear from you! Please share your feedback and let us know if there are any specific features that you think would help YOU for building partnerships easily.

Replies

Konrad S.
A matching platform for founders and marketers is sure very useful! I'll try your platform! Not sure yet if I've have specific feature requests yet. However, your site is a bit too pink and peach for my taste, I think you should use mainly more widely liked colors.
Narmina Balabayli
@konrad_sx Hi Konrad, thanks for the feedback. Agree! We don't have a designer yet. It's just me - CMO and CTO. We'll tweak it!
Launching soon!
Hey there! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We appreciate your feedback on the challenges of finding a digital marketing partner. Our platform aims to address these pain points by providing a seamless and efficient way for founders and marketers to connect and collaborate. By creating detailed profiles with specific collaboration types and target audiences, we hope to make it easier for you to find the perfect match for your digital marketing needs. We look forward to hearing more about how we can improve and make your partnership building experience even better. We are building a marketing AI called Contentify AI. It's free and easy to setup. Check out the "Launching soon" at contentify.ai.