• Subscribe
  • Time to give back. Time to help

Germán Merlo
    11 replies
    Hi everyone! I'm not new on PH but I never introduced myself. My name is Germán Merlo, from Argentina and I'm here to learn and to help. A few years back, we achieve what we expected from the beginning. Our startup was acquired by a US Company and, after a well deserved rest, I embarked on a journey of self-discovery. It was during this period that I realized how fortunate I was to have a business partner and friend like Lucas @lucasemma. He not only knew the ins and outs of reaching our goals but also took the time to walk me through every single detail. From building products to raising VC money. From hiring the most talented guys to try/fail/succeed many acquisition strategies. Interestingly, I hadn't explicitly asked for his guidance, and it wasn't until last year that I fully grasped the extent of his support. It took me a while, but I'm grateful for realizing it. During this reflective time, I decided to pay it forward and create a positive cycle. I began by making some investments and offering advice to various projects. However, it wasn't enough, and by the middle of 2023, it became clear that what these projects needed wasn't just advice but a clear path to launch and validate their ideas. Once again, it wasn't a conscious decision on my part, but it made me think about something more impactful and to enhance my own skills. I delved into studying the most successful launch strategies worldwide, dedicating over six months to analysis, research, and gaining a comprehensive understanding of this stage. Now, as we step into the new year, I've set a personal goal: to launch (or assist in launching) 12 projects in 12 months, at the very least. This is just the beginning, and I'm excited to announce that next week, we're gearing up for the launch of the first one. Stay tuned! Pd: Just let me know if I can help you on the launch!

Replies

Bhargav K
    All the best @german_merlo1 Would love to catch up sometime soon & find a way to collab on some projects.
    Anh Ngo (Austin)
    That's sound really interesting @german_merlo1 :) interested!
    Alina Smirnova
    > I decided to pay it forward and create a positive cycle. That is nice, thanks for multiplying good things in this world!
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Hey Man, thats super cool.. Following ( :