• Subscribe
  • Three modern strategies of marketing

Udaya Sri
    27 replies
    I read that Engage, Connect, Convert are three key strategies for success. While many of us are already working on these, I’m interested in learning about the different tools we’re all using to make them work.

Replies

Christopher Adams
    For me, leveraging SEO tools to attract visitors, utilizing chatbots for engagement, and using CRM systems to manage leads have been key in the modern marketing.
    YanXu
    I'm still new at this, I'll just use Facebook and TikTok to place direct ads and watch user behavior through those downloads
    Udaya Sri
    @all_appp_games Great! How do you collect feedback from your users?
    Udaya Sri
    @all_appp_games That's great! But are you not considering adding proper feedback forms or any options like that?
    Fermin Blocher
    For connecting with my audience, I use CRM tools like HubSpot. It helps me keep track of customer interactions and tailor my communication to each segment of my audience.
    amelia rose
    To convert leads, I rely on email marketing platforms like Mailchimp. The automation features and analytics really help me optimize my ampaigns and improve conversion rates.
    Udaya Sri
    @amelia_rosee Awesome! How do you get feedback from your users?
    Felicia Singleton
    I find that using social media management tools like Hootsuite or Buffer helps me engage with my audience more effectively. They allow me to schedule posts and track interactions all in one place
    Udaya Sri
    @felicia_singleton Nice! Do you use any particular tools for creating content?
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    This is interesting way to put it.
    Arthur
    Influencer partnership Content MARKETING with Storytelling Data-Driven Personalization
    Raza Rasool
    The best marketing strategy these days is Content Creation and Content Marketing, and you do not need much fancy tools but you do need fancy skills to ace that.
    Udaya Sri
    @razayousaf I agree! But don’t you think using effective tools can help you save time for other tasks?
    Julia Watson
    I find that using social media ads to engage with the audience works wonders. Combining it with personalized email campaigns helps in connecting and converting leads effectively.
    Udaya Sri
    @julia_watsonn What do you think about content marketing?
    Vanessa truman
    Content marketing and influencer partnerships are essential. They help in engaging the audience, while analytics tools provide insights to optimize conversion strategies.
    Udaya Sri
    @vanessa_truman What’s your favorite analytics tool so far?
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    I’ve found that using social media management tools like Hootsuite and Buffer makes it so much easier to stay engaged with our audience. CRM platforms like HubSpot really help me connect on a more personal level with our clients. For conversion optimization, I rely on tools like Google Analytics and A/B testing to fine-tune our approach and ensure we're getting the best results.
    Udaya Sri
    @hamza_afzal_butt Great! What tools do you use for content creation?
    Laeequa Ahmad
    Find the target audience on the correct format, targeting with highly valuable content, and engaging with them one on one.
    Emily Rose Johnson
    Would look into influencer marketing, social proof/UGC, and AI-assisted personalization. Influencers help build trust, UGC shows authenticity, and AI can tailor messaging at scale. Start small but think big picture strategically.