• Subscribe
  • Thoughts on creating a TikTok for business?

Josh Freeland
    9 replies
    What is everyone's thoughts on TikTok for a SaaS business? Do you think it is worth creating and posting content or stick to other platforms?

Replies

Hashnimo
    NoNext for YouTube
    NoNext for YouTube
    Feel free to give it a try yourself. Personally, I think that the majority of users there are primarily interested in entertainment and may not be concerned about much else.
    Eylul Savas
    Conversa - Videos That Talk back
    Conversa - Videos That Talk back
    TikTok can be a valuable platform for some SaaS businesses, but it's essential to evaluate if it aligns with your target audience and marketing goals. If you decide to use it, it's crucial to invest time and resources into creating valuable and engaging content to maximize the platform's potential benefits.
    Josh Freeland
    @eylulsavas I agree with this! That is where I am at currently. Trying to see if my target audience aligns with the platform
    Ermes Tavares
    If your company is focused on AI, it's my moment to create content for TikTok, but otherwise the effort and money is very high and if your target audience is adults, I don't think it's the best alternative. I believe it would be feasible to close disclosure with niche influencers, instead of creating a TikTok. Here in Brazil, influencers are on the rise creating content about AI, and they are also going viral.
    Josh Freeland
    @monkey_crypto this is good to know thank you! my business is in AI and currenlty focused on other platforms but about to start creating engaging content on the platform
    anna_ch_anna
    I'm not sure at the moment. I've tried it for a short time, but it didn't work. Of course, it could be because I'm not good at it. But I think the value can vary depending on the function of the product. I'm not thinking about TikTok for the time being. What do you think?
    Josh Freeland
    @anna_choi I kind of feel the same. I will try and maximize all outlets but not sure with the dynamics of my business I am launching if this is the best place to spend time