• Subscribe
  • Thoughts on being a solo maker?

Crystal. Launching soon
    9 replies
    Cons/Pros but also what is perception of solo makers.

Replies

Romio
    it is good. pros; you can do anything cons; you have to do everything learning to overcome self doubting stage is the ultimate task in my opinion.
    Romio
    @sweizbeatz I don't think so. marketing is the only part I find difficult. but it's the essential one too.
    Crystal. Launching soon
    @romiojoseph I agree. Do you feel like you’re missing out on any part of the “process” by doing it yourself?
    Andrew Englert
    I wholeheartedly agree with Romio, specifically imposter syndrome. I am concerned about some kinda "creative" elements in my product, but then I look at the wacky creative concepts in "Squid Game" and I know I will be ok
    Crystal. Launching soon
    @geopop_quest I agree. Or even the acceptance of “okay” parts of the product. A lot of products has OK parts and were great! But when you’re alone I feel like there’s no one there to validate your thinking
    André J
    If you want to go fast, go solo. If you want to go far go solo, and automate as much as possible 😏
    Crystal. Launching soon
    @sentry_co such a true sentiment, I meet so many group founders that are surprised with the progress I’ve made, real easy when you dont have to defend your decision haha
    André J
    @sweizbeatz Team is compromise 👉 slow. Solo is uncompromisable 👉 fast. I rather work at 100% capacity. Solo doesn't mean you have to do it all alone tho. There is a lot of free help out there if you ask.