This DM strategy got us to $1000+ MRR even before launching to public (Exact Pitch inside)

Ash M
2 replies
Hey, I’m Ash and I co-founded Repurpose Pie: a text-to-video content repurposing SaaS for Twitter creators. We're launching on PH next week - check it out here: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Repurpose Pie makes growth on video platforms easy and effortless for X creators. It takes your X posts, converts them to videos, and posts them automatically to TikTok & YouTube (Instagram coming soon). I’ve been burned in the past before where I spent months building something no one wanted. Experience has taught me the importance of testing demand before investing months and a lot of resources into a project. This is why the first thing we did was to make a quick and dirty video generator. It wasn’t efficient, it wasn’t pretty, it wasn’t feature rich - but it WORKED. We needed to validate the idea so we created the “Early Adopter Program” I reached out to 100+ Twitter/X influencers and pitched the idea to them. Here is my exact pitch: Hey there. I'm founding a new Saas - Repurpose Pie that takes tweets, turns them into videos and posts them on Instagram/TikTok/YouTube automatically This way, Twitter creators can repurpose their tweets and use them to grow on video-first platforms without any extra effort. Here are few samples for you: [attached samples] This is not a screenshot software. Everything - The voice, the background, the speed, the font, etc. can be customized. You can also create a clone of your voice and use that! (instead of an AI voice) I'm inviting a few accounts to subscribe as early adopters (you get 50% lifetime discount) (Other early adopters who have joined are Ed latimore, BowTiedOx, PD Mangan, etc) Would you be interested? " The response was tremendous (50% paid on spot, 10% asked for an annual plan almost immediately). Because of the early adopter program, we got: - Cash to meet our initial expenses - Real world feedback on how the videos performed - What features are most valuable (usage statistics) - Case studies and proof that the videos worked well (Users got millions of impressions and grew their accounts to thousands of followers in a few weeks) - This was insanely useful for launch because it was PROOF that the product works I highly recommend doing some marketing and getting users early on. The feedback you get is immensely helpful. Make sure that you make the deal a no-brainer. Without sales, you don't have a business - just a product.

Replies

Diksha Patro B
Thanks a lot for dropping this Ash. Our product is similar but opposite - Ques.ai converts audio/video to text :)