• Subscribe
  • Things you're doing in your 20-30s to avoid regret when 85?

Aida Zu
    9 replies
    This year I've learnt prioritising health, both physical and mental. Anything else I should start focusing? Let's talk!

Replies

Estelle Mostowski
    Trying as many things as possible. Every time an idea popped into my head I just do it. For example, I want to learn drawing at the moment so my next mission is to find drawing classes.
    Nihal Kothiyal
    for me it's travelling 🧳 travelling to every single place on my bucket list!!
    Rishabh R
    20-30, explore you life and find what you truly love 30-40, settle on what you love
    Vlad Zivkovic
    Health is the most important, both physical and mental. I am 35 and I have travelled 90+ countries lived on 4 continents and had numerous experiences in almost all the corners of the world, two years back I got diagnosed with uncurable disease which impact my life significantly, and if you ask me if I would rather repeat all my traveling adventures of stay healthy in one place, I would choose to be healthy again.
    Aida Zu
    @vladimir_zivkovic Thank you for sharing! Health is number one in my list. But it's sad we start appreciate it only when we lose it. Wish you all the goods and keep fighting!
    Divya
    Travelling with my friends