• Subscribe
  • Things you can do this week to increase your story views

πŸ‘‰ Encourage DMs from your story πŸ‘‰ Funnel people to your profile πŸ‘‰ Share a black background story πŸ‘‰ Create tap & Hold Stories πŸ‘‰ Encourage people to like your story πŸ‘‰ Start a weekly series πŸ‘‰ Share a daily to-do list πŸ‘‰ Encourage your followers to interact with sticker πŸ‘‰ take 24 hrs off Additional Hints: 1️⃣ Mix up your content styles by posting videos, photos, templates, boomerangs, etc. 2️⃣ Grab the attention of your viewers by starting your first story of the day with a hook. 3️⃣ Most users have the sound off when they scroll their stories, and because you need to make your content as inclusive as possible, ALWAYS CAPTION YOUR STORIES. 4️⃣ This isn’t shared enough, asking your followers to add you to their favorites gets your content pushed to the top of their feed as they scroll AND sends your story bubble to the front of their queue. 5️⃣ Incorporate content pillars into your story strategy.

Replies

Jimbo
    Can you please explain; 1. Why do story views matter? 2. what is a content pillar?
    Jimbo
    @busmark_w_nika Thanks! making the assumption this is for instagram, do you also work with other platforms? Which, in your opinion, are relevant for software products? Please forgive the naivety of my questions! Keen to learn, but have to admit, I am probably starting from level zero here.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @jeducious Stories is a format that represents tight relationship with your followers (potential customers). If they watch they probably are interested in your life (or product). You should talk with them through the stories, grab their attention and give them opportunity to buy. Content pillar is something like topic or better said "style" of the post: you can educate, you can promote, you can entertain, you can inspire etc.
    @jeducious Yes, these were for IG. If you have software, I would recommend Twitter (X), LinkedIn, or Reddit.
    Carmen Judson
    This looks interesting. Will try it
    Sophia Emma
    Thanks for the useful tips.
    Developer X
    Thanks for such great knowledge share.
    WeTube
    Thanks for you share.
    Kabir Haynes
    Thanks for sharing
    @kabir_haynes Kabir, it is my pleasure! πŸ™
    Jerry Twin
    Thanks for the suggestions.
    savio lavino
    πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ‘
    Hina Shehzad
    Thanks for sharing I will try to implement these
    @hina_shehzad Can you share with us your IG handle? :-)
    Romany Fahmy
    Great share, thanks for this
    @romany_awad Do not hesitate to follow my socials. I build my community and contribute every damn day! :-)
    Romany Fahmy
    @busmark_w_nika sure will do my friend, thanks a lot
    Frank Hernandez
    Thanks for this great guide @busmark_w_nika , I'm bookmarking it.