The Side Hustle Life

Kristian Mariyanov
6 replies
By day I'm a Software Engineer, and by night, a side hustler. How many of you juggle full-time jobs with passion projects? Share your stories, tips, and tricks for managing both worlds.

Replies

Fernando Tucci
Full time Content Dev Team Lead for an internal enablement and education group in corp. Without side projects I'd go totally insane I think! One of my tricks is bringing the same discipline and accountability from my 9-5 to my own personal projects.
Kristian Mariyanov
@jftucci "Without side projects I'd go totally insane I think!" -> I can totally relate to that. I agree that being disciplined in both work and your own project is crucial for success! Good luck with your launch, Fernando!
Fernando Tucci
@kristian_mariyanov Thank you so much! I get the feeling I will need it!
Louis Cirignano
I am the CEO/Co-Founder of FAM - Social Finance and a real estate agent. So my day is blended between both. Honestly, I find the constant switch-up to be nice; it keeps me fresh on whatever I'm working on that day.
Kristian Mariyanov
@fam_socialfinance It's great that you like the context-switching. I also need to work on multiple things so I'm motivated. Wish you good luck with your launch :)