• Subscribe
  • The secret formula to storytelling!

Gordana Laskovic
    2 replies
    "My brand story is boring" OR "I don't have a story" Two common challenges that business owners often mention when incorporating #storytelling into their content marketing. But here’s the thing: To truly inspire through your brand, building an engaged community of readers is essential. And brand storytelling will get you there faster. The HSO copywriting formula provides an excellent starting point. It breaks down into Hook, Story, and Offer. Here's an example: πŸ”ͺ𝐇 (𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐀): "I didn't expect to feel lost when I started [your thing]." πŸ”ͺ𝐒 (𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲): But there I was at 1 a.m., stuck doing [something your audience hates] in all its annoying details. Right before I went to bed, I looked up [basic industry advice]. πŸ”ͺ𝐎 (𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫): [Exciting moment when I found a better solution and how it beats what's out there]. Get my [offer] and say goodbye to those late-night [problems]. Not bad, right? Save it for your next content creation process!

Replies

AndrΓ© J
    "1. Hock, 2. Drill into details, 3. Call to action" Annnnnd almost everyone gets this wrong, amazing 🀦
    Rok Bozic
    Thank you Gordana!