• Subscribe
  • The Role of AI in Personalized Education

Shawn Olds
    8 replies
    Good morning, Product Hunters! 📚 The potential for AI to personalize education is enormous, offering tailored learning experiences that adapt to each student's unique needs and pace. From adaptive learning platforms to AI tutors, the landscape is rich with innovation. Have you come across any AI-powered tools or platforms that are truly making a difference in how we learn or teach? What features or approaches have impressed you the most? Any other thoughts on how AI is transforming education, please share examples of technologies that are paving the way for a new era of personalized learning.

Replies

Coco
    Hey we're about to launch our startup Sound AiSleep which offers kids audiobooks spoken in their parent's voice through AI voice clones!
    Shawn Olds
    @sound_aisleep I look forward to learning more. Although I think my kids might enjoy a break from my voice, plus not sure I want my kids to associate my voice with Calculus or Organic Chemistry, but Good Night Moon or other classics would be a great association to have!
    Coco
    @shawn_olds1 Haha we have fictional books rather than calculus but maybe that would get them to sleep quicker :)
    Nicolas Levandowsky
    could not agree more ! we are currently building just that at Studeo
    Shawn Olds
    @nicolas_levandowsky had not seen it before look forward to exploring!
    Aris Nakos
    Agreed. I am focusing on augmenting the experience for people wishing to speak a language more fluently via https://llanai.com There's an immense opportunity at turning a poor market into one that's ripe for innovation...by the right founders and receptive markets
    Gurkaran Singh
    Absolutely fascinating to see how AI is revolutionizing personalized education! The adaptability and individualized learning experiences it offers are truly game-changing. Can't wait to see how these innovations continue to shape the future of learning. Keep up the great work, creators! 🚀 #EduTechRevolution
    Steven Godley
    Thanks for the info! AI is indeed a part of our lives, and over the years, we will see it in more and more spheres. And I think that it may be beneficial for education because AI-powered tools or platforms will surely make it easier and faster to learn something. For now, I see a more positive aspect of it. I'm also a student, and we have such discussions very often. Now, I am working on one paper about AI, and there is so much info. I also found this page https://edubirdie.com/examples/artificial-intelligence/ which provides different useful and exciting samples on that issue, and I'm sure that such information will be beneficial for me. And also, I will be able to learn something new about AI because it develops really fast.