• Subscribe
  • The Rise of No-Code/Low-Code Platforms: Are they the future of IT development?

Nitesh Jamod
    8 replies

Replies

xavi
    There is definitely an upswing in the no-code/low-code and is expected to continue. I think it will accelerate, but that does not mean coding will diminish.
    Nitesh Jamod
    @xlabs7 Make sense!
    Draco Dawson
    I think no-code and low-code platforms are effective. They let us build and prototype quickly without needing deep technical skills. It’s a huge advantage for startups and small teams!
    Nitesh Jamod
    @draco_dawson Absolutely! No-code and low-code platforms empower rapid prototyping and development, enabling startups and small teams to innovate without extensive technical resources.
    YanXu
    If no-code/low-code platform platforms rise, then it will significantly lower the barriers to the it industry, and advanced coding programmers will become more important.
    Declan Xavier Holbrook
    No-code/low-code platforms are definitely on the rise and I think they have a lot of potential to democratize IT development. They enable non-technical folks to build apps and automate processes without writing code. But I don't think coding is going away - there will always be a need for custom development and complex logic that low-code tools can't handle. I see them more as complementary to traditional coding rather than replacing it entirely. Curious what specific no-code/low-code tools people are using and finding most useful?
    Nitesh Jamod
    @declanxavierholbrook Totally agree! No-code/low-code tools are great for quick builds, but custom coding is still essential for complex projects. I'd love to hear which platforms others are finding the most effective too!
    Prince
    I believe that No-Code/Low-Code Platforms are not particularly effective at the moment, but that as they improve and integrate with AI, they will have an impact in the future.