• Subscribe
  • The last weekend of summer

Domas Sakavickas
    14 replies
    How will you enjoy the last days of summer?

Replies

Sabine Engel
    I’ll be spending it at a local summer festivals its always a blast and its great way to enjoy the season's final days.
    Hazel Mathew
    I will be spending the weekend relaxing in the park and catching up on some summer reading. What are your plans?
    Lazar J
    I am wrapping up summer with a road trip to a nearby town and enjoying some outdoor activities.
    Sophia Brosius
    I’m looking forward to a weekend getway to make the mose of warm weather. It’s been a great summer, and I want to end it on a high note!
    balhazar
    planning a picnic in the park with some family and friends its perfect way to wrap up summer and make some lasting memorize .
    Julia Watson
    I'm planning to hit the beach and enjoy the sun before fall sets in.
    Christopher Adams
    My perfect way to end the summer! I’ll be taking a relaxing hike and catching up on some reading.
    Sergey Petruk
    These weekends, I am completing a year-long CTO course from Stratoplan
    David Walker
    Last summer i am going to enjoy farm house
    Ivan Territo
    Went to Favignana, a wonderful little island next to Sicily. Let's connect!
    Bill Frad
    I feel very good the summer is going
    Thomas jack
    I love summer i really enjoy my days
    Jasper Elliot Sinclair
    Heading to the beach to soak up the last of the summer sun! 🌞 Maybe squeeze in a hike too if the weather cooperates. Making the most of the long weekend before fall kicks in. 🍂 Anyone have good page-turner recs for beach reading?
    Jonathan Edward Brooks
    I'm hitting the beach one last time this weekend before pumpkin spice season descends upon us! ⛱ Gotta soak up that summer sun while we still can. ☀ Anyone else squeezing in some final summer vibes this weekend?