• Subscribe
  • The Future of Remote Work Tools: Beyond Zoom and Slack

Shawn Olds
    9 replies
    Hey Product Hunters! 🌍 As we have settled into the era of remote and hybrid work, tools like Zoom and Slack have become our staples. But as our needs evolve, so does the landscape of remote work tools. I am curious to know – what tools are you using to enhance your remote work setup? Are there any under-the-radar apps or platforms that have made your work-from-home life significantly better? More importantly, what do you envision as the next big innovation in remote collaboration? Let's share insights and predictions on what the future holds for remote work tools. BONUS: What NON-App tools have changed things for, as an example my 49 inch Samsung curved monitor and L-shaped Uplift desk have made it hard to travel and work from a hotel room with only my Mac for a screen! Dive in and let us explore the future together! πŸš€

Replies

Marvin MΓ€ndle
    We launch a new tool to improve remote work in April. It helps companies to implement a modern culture and strengthen the relationships between colleagues in a remote setup. Bonus: I always use a portable screen (Asus Zenscreen) when I work on the road. It helps but definitely can't compensate a curved monitor.
    Meredith Lancaster
    @marvin_maendle I've come across this before! looks like a great way to enhance the personalization within a remote team!
    Shawn Olds
    @marvin_maendle I look forward to seeing it. Culture is something that is largely being redefined, post Pandemic, new tools could definitely guide that process. Thanks for the lead on Asus!
    AndrΓ© J
    The Linear app maybe? Cara from @stash_new is at the forefront of remote collaboration tools and flows.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Hey there! 🌟 Remote work evolution is thrilling, isn't it? From Zoom to Slack, we've come a long way. Have you explored the hidden gems that amp up your WFH game? 🌟 Let's predict the next big thing in remote collaboration! As for me, a killer monitor setup made hotel room work a breeze - no more squinting at tiny screens! πŸš€
    Meredith Lancaster
    My daily tech: G-Suite, Zoom, Slack, BoodleBox, Adobe XD. For the Bonus: I've gotta say the simple things (outside of awesome tech): a good outdoor view, a nice candle, and one of those giant hospital cups are my go-to's for the work day!
    Benn Cathloy
    As remote work continues to evolve, the future of remote work tools is expanding beyond established platforms like Zoom and Slack. Emerging technologies are set to redefine how teams collaborate and communicate from a distance. For instance, advanced virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) tools promise immersive meeting experiences that mimic in-person interactions. Additionally, integrated platforms that combine project management Fintechzoom-Pro, real-time collaboration, and automated workflows are becoming more prevalent, streamlining team operations. As the landscape of remote work tools grows, the focus will shift towards enhancing productivity, fostering engagement, and supporting diverse work styles, ultimately creating more flexible and efficient virtual work environments.