the best products you find - 2023

Mahsima Dastan
47 replies
Mine was linear , I didn't know it in 2023. what about you?

Replies

Drew_Quinn
Hey There, My Team is launching our product Cloodo WhatsApp CRM 2.0 on ProductHunt on 20th of January and we just posted our teaser page It would mean a lot if you could hit the "Notify" and help us reach #1 on our launch day! I'm always happy to support your launch, just ping me whenever, Cheers and see you on launch day!
Natella Nuralieva
Zing by Trainn for video creation, Morgen calendar, that I use for scheduling. A couple of products that I don't use (yet) but think they are cool and inspiring: Postli and Klu
Mahsima Dastan
@natella_nuralieva awesome, I just know about Klu in this community, I must test other one
Andre Yang
I found Snoooz.AI
Egon Tyrell
Zing by Trainn for video creation, Morgen calendar, that I use for scheduling. A couple of products that I don't use (yet) but think they are cool and inspiring: Postli and Klu
Irsa Doham
Same, Mine was linear.
Fitz Dupuy
I found Zing by Trainn
Felya Bilgen
@deepenai is my favorite for ai therapy
Mahsima Dastan
@felicitias I use Pi for this propose, I must test deepen
Yogita Gholap
For mine it;s ChatGPT :)
Deep Lakhani
Curated list of best products/tools I found in 2023 Checkout https://tools.so
Mahsima Dastan
@deep_lakhani so cool. we also build an AI specific directory called Altern
Matteo Zumpano
It would have to be my own😅, Launching in 7 hours🚀
sarah
Discovered Percept Pixel for bg remover. Loved it!
Sachin Yadav
I found pikalab or Ideology
Ashley Johnson
I've been using Linear too, and it's been a game-changer. The simplicity and efficiency are unparalleled.
Ouyang
I found Readbay.ai.👉 https://sa.readbay.ai/t/RGo
Vivek Sharma
I found Morgen very useful!
Mansi Trivedi
Beep by @rockyperezz and team! it's quite creative!
Jessica Herman
Apple M1 Chip: The Apple M1 chip is a revolutionary piece of technology that has transformed the MacBook lineup. It is incredibly powerful, energy-efficient, and integrates seamlessly with other Apple devices.