The Best Nap Ever!

Shitiz Dogra
12 replies
How long does it take for you to fall asleep when you hit the bed? Do you practice anything or have a routine to induce sleep?

Replies

Anastasiia Iskovych
When I'm lying on my stomach, it's super quick, but I know it harms my neck. I try to change this habit, but it takes ages to fall asleep in any other position ;(
Youri Nelson
@nastia_iskovych I never could do that, on the stomach my neck can't take it. That and people that can fall asleep anywhere fascinates me ahaha
Girish Bindal
@nastia_iskovych @youreka I envy them! I cant understand how people are able to sleep in moving cars!
Shitiz Dogra
@nastia_iskovych Have you tried any variations of breathing or mindfulness exercises?
Shitiz Dogra
@nastia_iskovych @youreka @girish_bindal I carry pillows with me if I've to take a nap in the car. Hugging a fluffy object helps in moving cars :)
Shitiz Dogra
@nastia_iskovych @youreka There's an adage in India, that to sleep you need "sleep" not a place. And of course to get quality sleep, your body and mind need to reach exhaustion points where they relax and calm down for good.
Youri Nelson
Melatonine supplement when I really can't sleep. I am also a fan of power naps, prop your legs up on a chair and take a 15min nap and I am a new man! ahahah
Shitiz Dogra
@youreka Thanks for sharing Youri. So this supplement is like a daily thingy you consume or on occasions when you cannot sleep?
Girish Bindal
I have a tough time getting into my sleep zone. I think my biggest problem is my mind keeps thinking about random stuff. I tried listening to some melodies and sounds and force myself to follow the music. This is the only thing that has worked for me.