• Subscribe
  • The benefits of being on the 'Coming Soon' page?

Parıltı Erkan ✨
    12 replies
    Let's exchange experiences! What are the pros and cons of being on the 'coming soon' page? Did you make a pre-launch?

Replies

Prema Toppo
    We won the badge of the product of the day and week. As per my experience, it’s good you create a coming soon page 1. PH members can see whenever you are launching. 2. They are hit the notify me button 3. Once you go live they all will get a notification, you don't need to focus on email marketing. 4. You can share your page on different platforms and communities and more! JFYI - The coming soon URL and launch URL are different.
    Prema Toppo
    @parilti_erkan Thank you If you have a design team you can ask them to create graphics. Make sure the first image catches attention. We've made 6 iterations to find the perfect image.
    @prema_toppo Thank you Prema, first of all, congrats on your badges! I hope we got them as well :) What do you think about the best coming soon page to submit before the real launch?
    @prema_toppo Great feedback/insight Prema! Could I ask a question about that for the coming soon page the first image that we uploaded will be visible on the coming soon page right? Do you have an idea about it, since as I see the size of the images are different on that pages?
    Jake
    I think it's a good way to test your idea. You don't need to code the solution. Instead, you can create a simple landing page with 'Coming Soon' and include a lot of information (text, video, and images) about your idea. You can also create wait-list.
    @octocode wow you opened my mind, you said that even you dont have the product on your hand. Launch it on coming soon page, test the idea, build the product. Impressive 💡
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Absolutely! Being on the 'Coming Soon' page is like laying the groundwork for a grand entrance. Pros: Building anticipation, gathering early sign-ups, and creating a buzz around your product. It's a sneak peek that sparks curiosity. Cons: The challenge lies in maintaining the momentum and keeping the interest alive until the actual launch.
    @istiakahmad totally agree, it is good sign to understand potential users’ tendencies and the challenges has to be accepted at that point :)
    Ashley
    to see how many people are looking forward to it?