TGIF - What are you planning to do today? πŸ˜‹

Manas Sharma
56 replies
I'm launching Roundup on January 11. Subscribe to our launch: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Ana Maria Ghita
Having fun "working" on my launch, making adjustments to the landing page, celebrating every small, medium or large task completed.
Business Marketing with Nika
Successfully launch my product, share time with family, educate myself and work. Oh... and prepare for Christmas. 😁
Manas Sharma
@busmark_w_nika @ks1072002 I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! πŸ˜‡ We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. πŸ™
Karan Soni
Wrapping up some things and planning for weekend!
Karan Soni
@manas_sharma Definitely, by the way what are your plans?
Manas Sharma
@ks1072002 I'm meeting one of my college time friends who is visiting India after a long time. Gonna go to a pub most likely.
Alex@epsifund
Oh, just a few little things really 😁 launch πŸš€ on product hunt, spend time with the family, jump on a few calls to wrap things up before Christmas πŸŽ„ and hopefully grab a beer 🍺 at the end of the day!
Manas Sharma
@alex_epsi Wish you all the very best for the launch. Cheers 🍻 Also, please share the link. Will love to support your launch πŸ˜‡.
Alex@epsifund
@manas_sharma thanks so much - would appreciate your support: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Manas Sharma
@alex_epsi I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! πŸ˜‡ We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. πŸ™
Alex@epsifund
@manas_sharma absolutely mate, I've already upvoted early today but let me review and leave a comment too!
Manas Sharma
@felicia_singleton I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! πŸ˜‡ We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. πŸ™
Shon Paunan
Business. Family. Me time :)
Manas Sharma
@sharon_paunan I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! πŸ˜‡ We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. πŸ™
karneisha key
We’re snowed in in Tennessee. So we’re watching movies and cooking.
Manas Sharma
@karneisha_key perfect day to stay indoors β˜ƒοΈ Wish you & your family Merry Christmas & a Happy New Years.
Manas Sharma
@karneisha_key I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! πŸ˜‡ We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. πŸ™
Manas Sharma
@sidjjj I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! πŸ˜‡ We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. πŸ™
Vijay Singh Khatri
I am on a business vacation with my management team to plan for 2023 and review this year, strategically and with failure.
Manas Sharma
@vijay_singh_khatri I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! πŸ˜‡ We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. πŸ™
Odessa Holland
Buy family gifts. Clean the house. Go to the pharmacy and buy medicines such as https://www.canadapharmacy.com/p... . Prepare dinner. Maybe still work. Nothing interesting . Just household chores
Manas Sharma
@odessa_holland I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! πŸ˜‡ We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. πŸ™
Rajewin Belen
TGIF! Congratulations on the launch! :)@busmark_w_nika
Manas Sharma
@rajwen_belen I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! πŸ˜‡ We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. πŸ™
Ana Maria Ghita
Continue working on a Special AI project that is launching soon. πŸš€
Manas Sharma
@ana_maria_ghita Super nice. When are you launching? If you have an upcoming page, would love to follow and support your launch.
Ana Maria Ghita
@manas_sharma thanks for your kindness and support. You can check it out here: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Manas Sharma
@ana_maria_ghita @jayesh_soni1 I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! πŸ˜‡ We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. πŸ™
ariful islam
I'm meeting one of my college time friends who is visiting India after a long time. Gonna go to a pub most likely.
Manas Sharma
@ariful_islam51 I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! πŸ˜‡ We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. πŸ™
Manas Sharma
@jayesh_soni1 I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! πŸ˜‡ We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. πŸ™