• Subscribe
  • Tell us about your launch

Steffi Nicolaïdes
    7 replies
    1. Which day of the week is the best? 2. What are the things you didn't think were necessary when you launched? And would have preferred to prepare 3. Which market responder better than you expected when launching on PH? What I gathered from other conversations: - You need to post at midnight UTC-7 - It's best to be active for the 24 hours of the launch by commenting, responding to comments on your page, upvoting for others and participating as much as possible to conversations. - You can create a "coming soon" page already to gather more people on your product

Replies

Ashley from Shadow
    Hey Steffi! We're in our final stretch. You can check it out at - https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Shayan Ali Bakhsh | RoboDialog.com
    We just launched a day ago so maybe I could answer my experience. Here's the product link : producthunt.com/posts/robodialog ( would appreciate an upvote ) 1. According to YouTube, it's Thursday but for fewer follower startups, I would recommend Sunday as there is much less competition. 2. We actually tested everything so nothing to add there but it would be much much better if we also focused on community building in the middle of building the product. It would be now much more successful. 3. Well my friends actually. I thought they would take my startup as a joke and wouldn't support it, but unexpectedly they were more than helpful.
    Steffi Nicolaïdes
    @shayan_ali_bakhsh upvoted! Ok nice! Thanks for your answer! in which month did you launch?
    Naomi | Beeyond AI
    We are still in the middle of our launch. Gathering some useful insights which I will summarize and share with the community.