Tell me about your TEAM πŸ§‘β€πŸ’»πŸ‘©β€πŸ’»

Paula Ulianiuk
17 replies
How many people are on your team and what do they do?

Replies

Florian Vates
Just me. Doing design, development, support and having no clue about marketing πŸ˜‚
Arsen Batyuchok πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
@fvates OMG didn't know you do all that stuff solo! That's crazy
Paula Ulianiuk
@fvates Wow how do you handle all of this?
Florian Vates
@paula_u I still have a 9-5 as well πŸ˜… it’s just much slower for me unfortunately. Not in the position yet to do it full time, let alone hire.
Arsen Batyuchok πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
@fvates about slow progress - totally true, even for teams like us. I think many startups failed because they just didn't have enough patience to wait until they start getting a nice user base
Florian Vates
@arsen_batyuchok true. One more reason to bootstrap. πŸ˜… Are you vc funded?
Arsen Batyuchok πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
You are in my team haha :) Our team consists of four full-time ppl (3 full-stack devs and 1 designer) and 3 part-time: 1 part-time devops, 1 part-time software architect and 1 part time designer.
Elena Tsemirava
We are a team of 3. I develop a product. Two colleagues are responsible for IT and marketing respectively.
Paula Ulianiuk
@elenat what product are you developing?
Maria Hagsten
Me and my partner founded Unstuck together and are both full-time on it now. He's an engineer, and I'm a designer, so we got the product-building side well covered. We have a clinical scientist who helps out as much as she has time to with her psychological expertise. And then we're scrambling in a learning-by-doing style to figure out all the other business needs, like marketing, pricing, etc. πŸ˜