Tell about your educational background

Julia Doronina
17 replies
I have a master's degree in advertising management!

Replies

Max
Work, work only work).
Nicolรฒ Marchesi
@mihajlokovacevic at the same time best and worst way to learn!
ISTIAK AHMAD
๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I think this concept of the educational background is going to be totally transformed with something else in next 5 years.
Nicolรฒ Marchesi
Master's Degree in Software Engineering. Looking to do an EMBA.
Jake
Nowadays, educational titles don't matter. Experience is the king and learning is the queen. My approach to education is to learn through curiosity. For example, now I really need (and want) to learn how to make growth sustainable. I try to learn as much as I can to find a way for my product.
Daxeel Soni
Bachelors in engineering 30+ projects built 1 successful agency ran and texted 2 failed products
Yemi Oyepeju
BSc., Management Info. Systems MSc., Business Info. Systems MBA, International Bright minds here. Let's connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yemi...
Luo Baishun
I have a Bachelor's degree in Journalism, but I haven't had any industry experience. Pivoted to the web hosting industry at first, and later ventured into software.
Maria Anosova ๐Ÿ”ฅ
I am an engineering manager by profession
Nastassia
Master of arts in English and American literature
Anna Sazonova
I'm still getting my education and it's software engineering.
Alexander Ptitsyn
It's a long long story...
Daniel Zaitzow
Undergrad in a Business (super general) and lots of real world experience working for scaling organizations.
Sergei Anosov
Robotics and technical cybernetics. And 5+ failed projects)
Ashrafont
I'm preparing for a government exam. As I was diving into the world of competitive exams, I started my search for the right resources. That's when I stumbled upon Siksha Vidya Education, and it's safe to say it's been a game-changer for me. Their study materials are not like your typical run-of-the-mill stuff. They're tailored to help you grasp even the trickiest concepts. One thing that really stood out for me was their guidance. It's like having a mentor by your side, guiding you through the entire process. I was initially skeptical, as there are so many options out there, but this one truly exceeded my expectations.