• Subscribe
  • Teaching materials: physical or digital?

Hugh Mackay
    5 replies
    I’m looking into how people use teaching materials. In my field, most still use physical copies of both contemporary and historical teaching materials, despite there being a plethora of digital products of and subscription services to similar (if not exactly the same) materials. Why do you think this is? Is it specific to music education? What are the benefits of having a physical copy over a digital one? What would it take to get someone to make the transition from physical to digital and vice versa? Let me know below👇

Replies

Jessica Vilana
    I know from my own experience that it is really important to find your own method to teach and to represent information. I always look for different measures and https://www.storyboardthat.com/c... create a newspaper is a good way to make special posters, for studying or for representation of any other material.
    Olivia Martinez
    I feel more engage in physical learning.
    Woods Shop
    I enjoy physical learning.
    Arpan
    Physical definitely!
    Tedel
    Printable for me. That way, if I am in my computer, I just see them there; and if I know I will be outside, I can easily get a hard copy with any printer.