Super simple question! Why do you use Twitter or other SNS?

Hello_Joy
13 replies
Whether you're an indie maker, marketer, creator, solopreneur, founder of a startup, product manager, developer, product owner, or passerby, Plz drop your thought here 🫶

Replies

Jay and Lucy
On Twitter for the established rich community on there. Have learned so much and met really cool people and hope to continue doing that.
Hello_Joy
@ctrl_alt_launch Haha you're right! Your pic is so cute, btw! I followed you on Twitter! Let's expand connection haha 😆
I use Twitter to connect with like-minded individuals, stay up-to-date on industry news, and share my own insights and experiences with others. It's a valuable tool for networking and learning from others.
Heleana Grace
The number one reason I'm on Twitter is because our target audience is there 😅
Hello_Joy
@heleana Super important reason! Many people here are active on Twitter for the same reason! haha😁 I followed you! Let's connect on Twitter!😆
Luke Skyward
It is a great way to connect with people and increase your audience!
Hello_Joy
@olearningcurve Totally!!! To get engagement fast, doing Twitter would be the shortcut! When you connect with people, what usually do you see and determine?😆 I followed you on Twitter! haha
Luke Skyward
@joy_eom Thank you! Followed you back! :D I don't know if I have general conclusions, but it gives me perspectives and a lot of inspiration! And... thanks to Twitter I was able to find a partner for creating my first product! It will be out in the next 2 weeks :D
Shawn Cao
lots of fun stuff that people posted on Twitter, and news
Hello_Joy
@shawn_cao Yep!! Twitter always has the most up-to-date news! How do you manage them? because there are too many!