• Subscribe
  • Successful Founders, Even with your success, what are some things that still make you anxious?

Udaya Sri
    7 replies
    I'm anxious about a lot of things, and I asked this question to find some motivation.

Replies

Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    I would say managing expectations of stakeholders
    Udaya Sri
    @alexdigitalmkt I hope all your hard work pays off. Stay strong!
    Udaya Sri
    @alexdigitalmkt I imagine it's a never-ending process for you as a founder, right?
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    @udaya_sri its not unfortunately
    Alexander James Miller
    For sure, even with success there are always anxieties and unknowns. Managing stakeholder expectations is a big one - keeping investors, employees, customers etc aligned and bought in to the vision. Hiring the right people and building a strong culture is also always on my mind. And of course the constant pressure to grow and meet targets. I don't think the anxiety ever fully goes away, you just learn to channel it productively!
    Silas Reeve Blackburn
    Definitely always anxious about staying on top of industry trends and emerging competitors. Also the constant pressure to scale and grow the business while maintaining culture and core values. Oh and of course making payroll every month lol. #founderlife #startupgrind
    Jonathan Michael Blake
    Major imposter syndrome for sure. Always feel like I don't deserve the success and someone is going to figure out I'm a fraud. But hey, fake it till you make it, right? 😉 Also the constant pressure to keep growing and not let the momentum die. It's a rollercoaster!