Submitting my product under 'Launching soon' today. Any tips and suggestions for doing it right?

Akanksha Singh
8 replies

Replies

SASSA Status Check
Of course, I'd be happy to help you with tips and suggestions for launching your product successfully under the "Launching Soon" category. Here's a step-by-step guide to ensure you do it right: Create a Compelling Landing Page: Design a captivating landing page that highlights the key features, benefits, and value of your product. Use clear and concise language along with appealing visuals that convey your product's unique selling points https://todesursache.com/. Collect Email Subscribers: Incorporate an email subscription form on the landing page to gather interested users' contact information. This will allow you to notify them when the product officially launches and build a pre-launch audience.
Julien Zmiro
I'm definitely not an expert but it looks like being active can help getting more exposure and more followers on your page. Whenever you leave a comment, people will see the "launching soon" badge next to your name and will potentially follow the page. Let me know when your launching soon page is ready, I'll be happy to follow!
Developer X
share it with your network, use social media, PH groups etc.
Ahmed Yassin
create ICP and start showing where they hang out so they relate the software to you of hire a marketing expert and he will deal with everything for you :))
Sophia Emma
All the best with your launch.
Cyril Gupta
Create a nice graphic, make sure you have a landing page already in case people do search for it.
Karthik Tatikonda
1. Add a banner on your website that you are launching soon and ask people to click notify me button. and 2. Share about your launch on social media and share your coming soon page link in the comments