• Subscribe
  • Strategies to get reviews in the Product Hub after launch

Konrad S.
    4 replies
    I lauched App Finder on Monday and got some nice comments that would also be fitting as reviews. However none of the commenters wrote a review untuil now. I checked that this is common (many of the other products launched on Monday have no review yet). Is it a good idea to ask the commenters to write a review? Maybe just to copy their comment as review if appropriate? (Of course, this makes no sense if the product is completely new and the people cannot be expected to have used it enough to write a review. In my case, many comments were from people who used App Finder for a longer time already.)

Replies

Daniel Zaitzow
    Let me know what resolution you end up at! I presume we will run into this as well.
    Barry Zheng
    GPTBLOX-ChatGPT Save Data
    GPTBLOX-ChatGPT Save Data
    Engaging directly with your audience can sometimes make all the difference. If you already have an active dialogue with these users, a gentle nudge for a review is completely appropriate. You could also consider incentives or rewards for those who do leave reviews, though genuine, unbiased feedback is always best!
    Shubam Gupta
    Encourage an in app discount of 10% after they leave review..