Storytelling a SaaS Product..? 🤔

Tuğra Avcı
10 replies
What comes to mind when you think of storytelling? 📖 - Starting from the middle of the subject? - To compare? - Contrasting opinions? ... Of course, there are many things that can be added. What are your suggestions? Let's discuss. 👇🏻

Replies

Aria Johnson
Start with the problem. Introduce the SaaS product as the hero. Highlight benefits and use customer success stories. Emphasize the unique value proposition. End with a call to action. A compelling story can create an emotional connection and inspire engagement with your SaaS product.
I love how Webflow turorials tell a story and don't just represent the product. I think this type of storytelling really connects with users
@tugraavci https://youtu.be/Ojiv9Smi4XE this is one example of their ad, their tutorials are good too. Funny & they tell a story
Elly
The point where I needed that product.
Tuğra Avcı
@elly_cho Is that just enough for you? What do you think of the target persona?
Raj Lal
I would say in the sequence of Problem - > Your Product as a Solution -> Credibility
Starting from the middle of the subject is a good way as you mentioned. The story can start with action.
Shreya Meduri
I believe storytelling is key to engaging our audience. When we think of storytelling, we focus on capturing attention from the start, using comparisons or contrasting opinions to create a memorable narrative. I always experimenting with new techniques to build connections with our audience, and I am curious to hear what approaches others find effective.